Service Level Agreement
The following sets forth the performance specifications for Webhosting Services provisioned under Sprintserve's Webhosting Agreement,
provided however that the Parties may depart from these specifications as may be mutually agreed and set forth in Service Orders for any particular Webhosting Service.
1. Network Availability: 99.9% availability measured over a 365-day (8,760 hour) period.
2. Latency: An average monthly transmission rate of 85 milliseconds or less on Sprintserve's peered networks. Sprintserve measures Internet latency, the average round trip transmission on a Sprintserve's peered network, at approximately ten-minute intervals and calculates the average at the end of each calendar month.
3. Packet Loss: Sprintserve guarantees a packet delivery of 99% or greater.
4. Server Availability: 99.5% availability measured over a 365-day (8,760) period. If a Customer experiences average Internet latency in excess of 85 milliseconds, as so calculated for any calendar month, Customer may receive a credit of 1/30 the monthly rate or charge applicable to the Service that is subject to the latency.
5. If a Customer experiences a Network Outage of ten (10) minutes or more in any calendar day, Customer may receive a credit of 1/30 the monthly rate or charge applicable to the Service which is subject to the Network Outage. A Network Outage means an occurrence on Sprintserve's peered networks that results in the inability to transmit IP packets on behalf of the Customer.
6. Support Availability: 100% of all email or help tickets sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be answered within 24 hours. If a Customer experiences a longer response time, Customer may receive a credit of 1/30 the monthly rate or charge applicable to the Service for every occurance.
7. In any calendar month, Customers credits with respect to Network Outages, Server Outages, latency, and Support Availability may not exceed ten incidents. Customer must notify SprintServe.net of any unmet Service Levels for Credits to be provided. No credits will be provided, if it is:
(i) caused by Customer or others authorized to by the Customer to use the Services under the Agreement;
(ii) due to the failure of power, facilities, equipment, systems or connections not provided by Sprintserve;
(iii) caused by the failure of third party service to Sprintserve's network;
(iv) the result of scheduled maintenance or upgrades where Customer has been notified in advance and
(vi) due to a Force Majeure event.